Sunday, November 15, 2015

About me?

So... The typically story about how I got interested on photography right? Well... yes, I can say that I love photography, or I might say that I've loved photography for a while or maybe for forever? Yes!!! I've loved photography let's say since I was a teenager when I first got this old fashion camera. I started taking some crazy selfies, that crazy teenage selfie photo style with your tongue out or making your lips as if you're just giving a kiss. So yeah, that is how I first started. While time was going by, I also started kind of creating my own photo studio which I bet you'll laugh about. My studio consisted on blankets. Yeap! blankets that I used to grab from the cabinet so that my pictures had a more beautiful background I used to think. Finally, Now I'm 20 years old (21 in a couple of months) I've taken some photography classes at Utah Valley University which have helped me improve a lot my photography skills. Concluding, that is why I've created this blog, so I can share through these shoots what I enjoy the most doing at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment